Re: [ESPResSo-users] Doubt regarding integration steps

From: Nairhita Samanta
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Doubt regarding integration steps
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 11:38:06 +0530

Hi Peter!
          Thank you for your reply.

I ran a simulation the way you mentioned.
I got these following results
is: 0.021, should_be: 0.021 ratio:1.0

I have understood it now, and initially I was also thinking that total elapsed time of the simulation should be
[expr $int_n_times*$int_steps*$time_step], which is correct. So I am happy.

Regards,
Nairhita