[ESPResSo-users] configuration

From: Nairhita Samanta
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] configuration
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 13:20:34 +0530

Hi all!
      I had one doubt regarding the configuration file generated by espresso. I wanted to know if I have a cubic box with box_l=10.0, then how do I get position of particles x= -46.0274 y=-15.5223 z=26.6389 in the .config file generated during a simulation. Is this because of periodic boundary condition? In that case how do I correct it. Logically I should not have positions more than 10.

Regards,
Nairhita