[ESPResSo-users] Optimization of box length

From: Nairhita Samanta
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Optimization of box length
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 12:51:42 +0530

Hello all!
      I wanted to ask if I want to have a simulation box which is not particularly cubic, but with a smaller length in one direction in comparison to other, is it really possible? I tried to set the box_height loser than the other sides, but I cant reduce it after a certain limit. I am not understanding, what sets this optimum height? I feel if it is higher that the particle size and LJ cut, it should be feasible. But that is not the case, it is asking for even higher box-height.

Regards,
Nairhita