Re: [ESPResSo-users] ICCP3M WITH MPI

From: Marcello Sega
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] ICCP3M WITH MPI
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 15:53:20 +0200

Hi,

it doesn't seem to be an mpi-related problem, I get it also with single cpu.

Try to use

lappend normals 0
lappend normals 0
lappend normals 1

instead of

lappend normals {0 0 1}

Also be sure to:

(a) add real (i.e. non-iccp3m) particles only *after* the iccp3m
charges , otherwise the algorithm won't work (this is also stated in
the manual)

(b) give an initial (small) random value to the induced charges,
otherwise you might have convergence problems ( e.g. [expr 0.01 * (
[t_random] - 0.5) ]  )

Cheers,

M.

--
Institut für Computergestützte Biologische Chemie
University of Vienna