Re: [ESPResSo-users] Particle in Fluid, periodic boundary conditions

From: Ulf Schiller
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Particle in Fluid, periodic boundary conditions
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:01:28 +0000

[redirected to address@hidden

This also looks a bit fishy in lb_lbfluid_get_interpolated_velocity(...)

          local_j[0] =
lbpar.rho[0]*lbpar.agrid*lbpar.agrid*lbpar.agrid*lb_boundaries[lbfields[index].boundary-1].velocity[0];
          local_j[1] =
lbpar.rho[0]*lbpar.agrid*lbpar.agrid*lbpar.agrid*lb_boundaries[lbfields[index].boundary-1].velocity[0];
          local_j[2] =

--
Dr Ulf D Schiller
Centre for Computational Science