Re: [ESPResSo-users] Problem compiling espresso-3.3.0 with LB

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Problem compiling espresso-3.3.0 with LB
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:58:14 +0200

I cannot reproduce this behavior. When I put only '#define LB' into myconfig.hpp, it compiles perfectly, no "EXTERNAL_FORCES" needed.

Can you please send the exact "myconfig.hpp"?

Olaf

Hey Hender,

This is a bug in the code to do with the use of ifdefs...  For now you
can compile the CPU version by adding #define EXTERNAL_FORCES in
addition to the myconfig file.

Owen

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart