[ESPResSo-users] Problem With ghost cell communication

From: Mohammad Abdulkhaliq
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Problem With ghost cell communication
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:41:25 +0200

I have created a new bonded interaction and it works fine with single processor runs however I found that when running multiple processors the ghost cells in calc_particle_lattice_ia in lb.cpp are not set with the forces given to the particles in forces.hpp I printed out the forces on the local and ghost cells and  found only a small number of them set with a force the rest were zeroes.

By the way this was not a problem on the release version 3.1.1 this tests are done on the current development version.

Can someone help me with the proper way to give the forces to all the ghost and local particles ?

--
Best Regards,
             Mohammad Abdulkhaliq