Re: [ESPResSo-users] volume change and reported Tcl analysis quantities

From: Arash Azari
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] volume change and reported Tcl analysis quantities
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 03:22:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Florian,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I am using the 'change_volume' command.
Instead of using 'integrate 0', if we just continue the simulation, does the
normal 'integrate' command recalculate the force and other quantities? Like
normal
simulation where at each step we should recalculate the forces,
positions and so on. I mean something like this:

for { set frame 1 } { $frame <= $num_frames } { incr frame } {
change_volume   $L_new_z    z
integrate       $steps_per_frame
[analyze pressure total]
}