[ESPResSo-users] Tutorial: Object in Fluid

From: Wink, Markus
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Tutorial: Object in Fluid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:49:08 +0000

Hello everybody,

I have a problem in running the tutorial Object-in-fluid tcl-script. Whenever I call “oif_init” I get the error message:

“error in startup script: invalid command name "oif_init"

    while executing

"oif_init"

    (file "simulation.tcl" line 22)

Obviously, my Espresso binary does not know what to do with the command and the object_in_fluid_tcl script is not running. I am a bit confused, since I have followed the tutorial step by step. I tried to figure out where in the C-Code the oif_init command is defined, but could find it anywhere.

The features in my binaries are: FFTW, Constraints, Area_Force_Global, Volume_Force, Mass, Bond_Angle, LB.

Attached you will also find the config.log of my binary, I hope it helps.

Greetings,

Markus Wink