[ESPResSo-users] Hands on Course; ESPResSo Summer School 2013; Immersed

From: Wink, Markus
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Hands on Course; ESPResSo Summer School 2013; Immersed boundary - object-in-fluid (OIF) module
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:21:10 +0000

Dear ESPResSo-community,

on the ESPResSO-Page I have found the program of the summer-school 2013. Most
of the documents are available there, including the worksheet for the "Immersed
boundary -OIF module".
I am interested in the implementation of (complex) boundaries in ESPResSo. The
hands-on-course "Immersed boundary conditions" seems to be interesting in that
case. How does the boundaries are implemented there? It seems that first the
channel is defined, then the boundaries are implemented by using the lbboundary
command. But since I don't have the source code (boundaries.tcl), I am not sure
about that.
Is it possible that one of you provides the source codes (cell_nodes.dat,
cell_triangles.dat, boundaries.tcl, simulation.tcl) so I can work the
hands-on-course over?

Greetings and thanks a lot,

Markus Wink