Re: [ESPResSo-users] NPT and electrostatic

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] NPT and electrostatic
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:52:05 +0100

The DH potential did not have the pressure computation until last June, therefore it did not work. Meanwhile, it works. However, you should use the current development code of ESPResSo to get that feature.

Have a look at the following page on how to get the development code:
http://espressomd.org/wiki/Getting_Started_as_a_Developer

Olaf