Re: [ESPResSo-users] shear running with multi cores

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] shear running with multi cores
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:12:02 +0200

Hi!

On 09/27/2013 09:26 AM, simon wrote:
Hi,all

 Recently I was assigned the work about polymer blend shear topics, I want to know whether the espresso or Espresso++ can realize the shear (not by real walls in the boundary) running with multi cores in a parallel way and with a DPD thermostate.
  It seems that the NEMD method is included in the Espresso, but running with  ONE CORE!! in previous versions. Will the latest espresso or espresso++ solve my requset?

At least the ESPResSo NEMD is still only for one core, although it should not be too difficult to write the necessary communication. For Espresso++ you will need to ask on their mailing list.

Cheers,
Axel

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold