Re: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso command

From: Stefan Kesselheim
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso command
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 12:02:46 +0200

Hi Lorenzo,

On Jun 7, 2013, at 11:59 AM, Lorenzo Villa <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
> I've just installed Espresso on my Mac, now I'm trying to run a .tlc file as
> explained in the tuorial:
>
> "So far, we have been typing all the commands line by line in the CLI. In
> practice,
> these lines are actually written in one text le, whose lename is usually
> ending with
> the extension tcl. The commands in that text le are then executed from the
> Linux
> command line with the command Espresso filename.tcl."
>
> When I type: Espresso filename.tcl I have this answer:
> zsh: command not found: Espresso

Try ./Espresso filename.tcl.
If Espresso is not in the current directory use /path/to/Espresso filename.tcl

This is not Espresso-related, but in all unix-systems you need to specify the
path to an executable if the path is not in the PATH environment variable. (Any
UNIX/Linux book will tell you :-).)
Cheers
Stefan