Re: [ESPResSo-users] protein self-aggregation, directional lennard jonne

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] protein self-aggregation, directional lennard jonnes
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 21:33:11 +0100

Hi Sarah,

No, there's no user guide for the code. The easiest is probably to
famililarize yourself by running some of the example scripts.

As far as your questions go:
1) that's not supported by the code as it is. You may want to look at
the file src/espresso/espresso.tcl that calls the integrator. You
could add a routine before to fix some of the amino acids. To do this,
have a look at the ESPResSo manual ("part" command).
2) Hmmm that can be a fairly tedious exercise. I'd look in the same
file, as you'll want to combine vmd with the "integrate" command of
ESPResSo. But I'm not an expert on vmd online.
3) Any simulation from peptideB will output a file observables.dat.
It'll provide a time series of the potential energy.

Best,
Tristan