[ESPResSo-users] why does Espresso calculate interactions between neutra

From: amir khosravani
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] why does Espresso calculate interactions between neutral particles in debye huckel?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:43:11 +0330

Hello

I have many simulations that these simulations have neutral and charged particles, and the number of neutral particles are more than charged particles. I used debye huckel interaction; and my programs are very slow. I have tested and understood that Espreeso calculates the interactions between neutral particles and charged-neutral particles, whereas these interactions are zero. Are you have any idea about the solution of this problem?

Best regards,

Amir Khosravani Zadeh