Re: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso_bin and mpirun

From: Olujide Olubiyi
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso_bin and mpirun
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 11:35:05 +0200

Thanks everyone for your help. I guess I was expecting the process to be
automatically distributed across the processors (with number equivalent
to the number of replicas (nR) specified in the config file). And I had over-
looked the plain instruction: "waiting for 15 more clients". Thanks a lot
Axel Arnold; after repeating the command with the "-connect" added for (nR-1)
times the run picked up and I was able to complete the simulation. And also,
I used the Espresso binary and not the Espresso_bin.
Problem solved.

Olujide Olubiyi,
German Research School for Simulation Sciences
Julich,
Germany