Re: [ESPResSo-users] How to create lattice Boltzmann fluid?

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] How to create lattice Boltzmann fluid?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:11:16 +0200

Please have a look at the User's Guide, under "Installation -> Features".
Olaf

Chunda Zhou <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hello,

I am new here. I tried both 2.2.0b and 3.0.0. After "./configure" and "make all", I tried tutorial and went through without any problem.
Now I insert "lbfluid agrid 1.0 dens 1.0 visc 1.0 tau 1.0 friction 1.0" in my script to get the water. But the system tells me LB is not complied in.

Could anyone help?

Thanks.

Chunda