[ESPResSo-users] Cossquare Bond Angle

From: Muhammad Anwar
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Cossquare Bond Angle
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:29:30 +0200

Hello,
Dear Users,
I am working on polymer chains and and i want to define Cossquare bond
angle potential, but during simulation it gives warning "Can not
calculate stress tensor, cal of angle 3 body forces not implemented for
cossquare potential". I am using the latest version of Espresso. How can
i sort it out? Please tell me is this potential not defined completely
in Espresso, if not how can i write code in C for it? I mean in which
file i can write the missing code for stress tensor and how?
Thanks

Best Regards,
Muhammad Anwar