Re: [ESPResSo-users] installation problem on FFTW

From: Edward Kim
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] installation problem on FFTW
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:59:01 -0500

Thank all of you very much !

I set CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS in .bash_profile and it works !!!!!!
If I type "code_info", there IS "FFTW3" now.
Thank you!!!

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Axel Arnold <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tuesday 11 January 2011 16:19:15 Edward Kim wrote:
> Thank you both.
>
> Unfortunately, when I use CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS options, other header files
> (e.g., gcc) are missing.
> (I guess it is because they are not in the same directory)

CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS are only added to the default paths. The only way I see
that this can happen is that you have a very broken system setup where
CPPFLAGS and/or LDFLAGS are already set. Then you need to add the fftw paths
to them.

Axel

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold