Re: [ESPResSo] Restarting a Simulation

From: Salvador Herrera Velarde
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Restarting a Simulation
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:35:18 -0500

Hi Axel,
Thanks a lot for your answer.

I just have one more question.

If a want to start a new simulation with box length say {30 30 30} and I need the coordinates from a previous simulations via:
$last_configuration.gz" {time box_l npt_p_diff } {id pos type v f molecule}.
The coordinates in this file (last_configuration.gz) are outside of the box size 30 30 30 because of they are unfolded.  So, how ESPResSo treats these coordinates in my new box simulation [30 30 30]?

Thanks a lot for your time,

Salvador