Re: [ESPResSo] Visualize-mbtool

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Visualize-mbtool
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:44:21 -0500

Dear Salvador,

The loadseries command indeed requires an extra file. However, I do not
know who wrote that file, and whether it should be made publicly
available (filename: 'vmd_plg.tcl'). Therefore I will send it to you in
a private email.

Does anyone know the history of that file? If there is no private
property problem, I would be happy to add it to the CVS of ESPResSo,
because it is indeed quite useful.

Best,

Tristan