[ESPResSo] Question about Espresso Version to Use

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [ESPResSo] Question about Espresso Version to Use
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:53:00 +0200

Dear All,
I am planning to run some simulations on a cluster. Now, I should add
that I am not using Espresso in parallel -- I am running an individual
simulation on each node-- and that the cluster has Espresso-2.0.2
installed.
On top of this, I am using a tabulated interaction rather than one of
those hard-coded into Espresso.
As a result, is it worthwhile asking the cluster administrator to
install the latest Espresso version? Should I expect any memory or
speed improvement over 2.02?
Cheers

Lorenzo