Re: [ESPResSo] Problems activating potential LJCOS2

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Problems activating potential LJCOS2
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:53:07 -0400

Hello,

I think it's no big deal :
usually every FEATUREs can be called back the way you did to check
everything is set up.
If you go and look into 'config.c', it hasn't been implemented for
lj-cos2. It just means you can't check it's implemented by typing
info_code, but the potential is working properly.
I'll try to solve this sometime.

Best,

Tristan