[ESPResSo] compilation problems on MPI cluster

From: Manfred Bohn
Subject: [ESPResSo] compilation problems on MPI cluster
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:30:02 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to compile espresso on a MPI cluster using MPICH. When running the configure-script, it does not find TcL. Unfortunately TcL is not installed in the /usr directory, I had to compile it myself in the homefolder. Does anyone know how to tell ./configure to search for TCL in a specific folder?

Cheers,
Manfred