[ESPResSo] MPI_Recv

From: gil claudio
Subject: [ESPResSo] MPI_Recv
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:34:36 -0800 (PST)

I received an error "MPI_Recv".  What does this mean?

I use a random number generator in my code to make
polymers using the "polymer" command.  At times, the
program works and the polymer is constructed, and at
other times I get this error message.  I have looked
at the code, and I don't see anything wrong in my
code--no divide by zeros, no passing of a real to be
used as an integer, and so on.

I compiled the Espresso program with no mpi, and I am
running it on a single processor, with lam halted.

Thanks

Gil Claudio
MPIP

Looking for last minute shopping deals?