Re: [ESPResSo] RE: using external arguments in a tcl script

From: Christopher Jesudason
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] RE: using external arguments in a tcl script
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 01:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Fellow Espressos,
when I am in the tcl shell with prompt say tclsh> then
I can refer to the external variables A B C  inside
the tcl script X.tcl in the statement
tclsh>  X.tcl A B C
by referring to them from the  &argvo, &argv and &argc
variables. But I find this is not possible in Espresso
for some reason. Is there a workaround for this, or is
there a special command for this feature?
The reason  why I am asking is when one wishes to
analyse files, it would be nicer to write them from
the outside on the command line rather than to keep
modifying the script.
Chris

--- Christopher Jesudason <address@hidden>