espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] LB fluid with variable viscosity

From: Ivan Cimrak
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] LB fluid with variable viscosity
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:55:19 +0100

Dear developers,

I plan to implement the possibility of variable viscosity in LB fluid. We need
this feature in the object-in-fluid module, where the inner part of a flowing
object has different viscosity than the outer part.

I would like to discuss this issue with someone that is familiar with LB
implementation in ESPResSo. Could anyone give me hint whom to ask?

Thanks,
Ivan Cimrak