espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Espresso Summer School 2015 Developer meeting

From: Florian Weik
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Espresso Summer School 2015 Developer meeting
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 13:47:18 +0200

Hi all,
we are planning the Developer Meeting which will take place at the Summer School 2015 at Thursday, 8th Oct, from 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm at ICP in Stuttgart, Germany.

We encourage everybody who is working on Espresso to take part in the meeting. Its purpose
is to discuss the future development of Espresso as well as facilitate exchange between the
people working on it. And to simply know what all the groups are up to.
Part of the time we will present our plans for the future, the rest of the session is open for discussion
and the plans of other groups, there is plenty of time. To have an overview it would be helpful if you
could drop me a line saying if you will attend the meeting in one form or another (there will be the possibility to take part for people that are not in Stuttgart, see below), what you are working on/interested in in Espresso and some special topics you would want to discuss.

Due to popular demand we provide the possibility to
take part in this event via videos stream for all the people who can not be in Stuttgart at that time.
We are going to use a Google Hangout for that which should allow for interactive participation. If you want to test the stream beforehand, please let me know so we can set a date for that.

Looking forward for your feedback,
Florian

--
Florian Weik, Dipl.-Phys.,
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart