espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Support status of features

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Support status of features
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:20:03 +0200

Hello everybody!

I have put a new table into the User's Guide that documents the development and usage status of the various methods and features of ES (see pages 11/12 in http://espressomd.org/jenkins/job/master-doc/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/doc/ug/ug.pdf ). I have written this table from my own memory. It is probably neither complete nor correct

We would be happy if you could help us complete and correct the table! Once it is OK, we will probably put the table more prominent on the web page as well, as it should document well what methods there are in ES.

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart