espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Running the tests

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Running the tests
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 21:33:23 +0200

Hi!

On 23.07.14 19:00, Mohammad Abdulkhaliq wrote:
Hello All,

I created a few tests in the testsuite in the espresso package but I want to know the proper way to run them should I copy the test to a local build of espresso with the required features ? or is there a better way?

The best way is to add the tests to the list in testsuite/Makefile.am, then run bootstrap.sh. After that, you can run "make check" in the build directory. Your tests should check at start for the required features, and will only be started if the features are compiled in, compare some of the other tests.

Also, I want to know how to see the doxygen documentation. I mean that after writing commented documentation in the source file, how can I compile the full documentation ?

The doxygen documentation is build by "make doxygen" in the build directory, and then ends up in doc/doxygen/html.

Best,
Axel

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold