espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Tue, 3rd Dec: ESPResSo Coding Day

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Tue, 3rd Dec: ESPResSo Coding Day
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:02:00 +0100

Hello everybody!

On Tuesday, December 3rd, we will hold an ESPResSo Coding Day.

This means that on this day, all members of ICP that are involved in ESPResSo will gather in our computer room and work on the ESPResSo infrastructure. Developers from all over the world are invited to join us virtually (or in person, if you like to), for example via Skype.

We will meet already at 9:00 and have a breakfast together, and we will start working on ESPResSo at around 10:00.

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart