espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Lees-edwards PBCs

From: Stefan Kesselheim
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Lees-edwards PBCs
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:52:10 +0100

Dear Josh,
thanks for your contribution! Just yesterday I thought about implementing LEBCs for the LB, but also thought it was too annoying to implement it for particles as well. However this excuse does not count any more. Thanks!
We usually work like this: Every developer has his own github repository and whenever he or she thinks something is ready to go into the master, a pull request is sent to Olaf and he puts it into the master on github. This allows to make some last-minute quality check like "Is there a test case? Is there documentation".
A few other people can actually push to espressomd-github but only if Olaf is not available, or similar.
Cheers
Stefan