espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Segmentation fault

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Segmentation fault
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:08:12 +0200

Hi,

if the second particle id is always a bond number, then most likely you did
not specify the correct number of bond partners in the Bonded_ia array. If you
need two bond partners, but specify only one, then of course the next bond of
the particle will be stored where you expect the other particle's ID. If you
look at the last bond of a particle, there will be a 0.

Axel

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold
ICP, Universität Stuttgart