espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo 3.1.0

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo 3.1.0
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 16:25:51 +0100

Hello everybody!

The ESPResSo team is proud to announce that we have just released
version 3.1.0 of ESPResSo!

Although most changes in this release have happened under the hood and
are not visible to most users, we have also added a number of
interesting new features to the software. We recommend all users of
ESPResSo to update to the new release as soon as possible. With the
release of 3.1.0, we will not provide further updates to the ESPResSo
3.0 branch.

You can check the release notes of ESPResSo here:
  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/espressomd/NEWS

You can download ESPResSo 3.1.0 from here:
  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/espressomd/

You can find the homepage of ESPResSo here:
  http://espressomd.org

If you find a bug in the release code, please report it here:
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=espressomd

Best regards

  The ESPResSo team