espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Release 3.0 in the making

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Release 3.0 in the making
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 13:06:03 +0100

Hi everybody!

As most of you might already know, I have started to integrate the
various branches floating around into a single consistent ESPResSo
release, which will in time become ESPResSo 3.0, which will have a set
of interesting new features.

I know of the developments currently going on in Stuttgart, but I don't
know about developments elsewhere. Are there any exciting new
developments happening that you would like to see in ESPResSo 3.0? Can
you give an estimate how long it will take to finish them?

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart