espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] RELEASE_NOTES

From: Torsten Stuehn
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] RELEASE_NOTES
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:20:40 +0200

Hi Mehmet,

I will take care of that.

Greetings,
Torsten.

Mehmet Sayar wrote:
Hi,

It looks like the RELEASE_NOTES is fixed, but the manual additions I made were lost during the fix. Namely,

revision 2.318
date: 2008-07-21 16:03:41 +0300; author: sayar; state: Exp; lines: +3 -0; commitid: coI8nVhRm
7TKIFbt;
Added a check to rattle.h to make sure that time_step is defined before
defining a rigid_bond.
revision 2.317
date: 2008-07-21 15:56:56 +0300; author: sayar; state: Exp; lines: +3 -0; commitid: kGL1NSF1H
K2oGFbt;
Added a check to angle.h for dot product exceeding 1.0 due to floating
point arithmetic.

These should be added to the RELEASE_NOTES manual once again. The relevant changes to the c code are already committed to the CVS.

Could the maintainers of the cronjob code some how fix this, or tell me how to fix it?

Greetings from Istanbul,

Mehmet