espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Hallo, I'm a new user

From: alistar
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Hallo, I'm a new user
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:58:08 +0100

Dear ESPResSo developers,
I'm an italian PhD form Pisa. My reserch project is about Polymers and
Glass Transition, studied by MD simulations.
Recently our group was allowed to use a parallel cluster of many processor,
so we are reorientering our attention to parallel code.
My C knowledge cannot be defined "hyper-expert" only because
I never use some compile directives (so is just for this reason that
ESPResSo code is sometime obscure at my eyes :-) !).
I never use CVS and "don't know what WINDOWS is".

I'd like to add in ESPResSo, for my dirty plains, the interaction potential that
describes the dynamic of my system.
Of course, I'm sure that I'll need your support, so
I begin from now to thank you in advance.

--
Alistar Ottochian
<address@hidden>

   "Tutto cio` che non ascolti...