espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] bonded virials and rigid bonds

From: Christoph Junghans
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] bonded virials and rigid bonds
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:26:54 +0200

Dear all,

I have a question concerning the case BONDED_IA_RIGID_BOND in add_bonded_virials(Particle *p1) in pressure.h.

Why the "i+=2;"? I think rigid bonds are only two particle interactions.

This may changes pressure calculations with mixed bonded interaction.
(Without rigid and with rigid only stay the same.)

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Christoph Junghans
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research

Phone: +49 6131 379 335
Web: http://www.mpip-mainz.mpg.de/~junghans