espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Default configuration again changed

From: Torsten Stuehn
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Default configuration again changed
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:21:42 +0200

Dear all,

I just recognized, that the testsuite did not run with the new default
configuration. The testsuite needed the following things to be changed:

#define BOND_ANGLE_HARMONIC ==> #define BOND_ANGLE_COSINE
#define MASS had to be added

I also stripped the Lattice-Boltzmann test again from the testsuite,
because we do not want to have LB compiled in by default (thats what
i assume ... until somebody wants to have it in by default).

A little remark to all the developers:
Please run the testsuite (!) before you commit things to the cvs.
Does anybody disagree if we run the testsuite automatically every
night ?

Greetings,
Torsten.

--