equinox-general

[Equinox-general] EDE at SF

From: Mikko L.
Subject: [Equinox-general] EDE at SF
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 03:34:31 +0300

Hello guys,
Finally we get better project place at SF :)
I have already put edelib and silsa there.

About CVS:
I think all apps should be their own module, not like in savannah, all under equinox
ofcourse ede module, with all its apps is own module

Martin: Support for XPM is added to edelib and many REALLY serious bug fixes also made :))
Now you can just change pixmaps in Pixmap.h to xpm:s, just remember keep
names same.

Dejan: Will you start working also with silsa? People are really interested about silsa at #silc :))
But it seems to endless work at point of development :)

I will start again with WM, lets say, maybe in June :/ Sorry, but have "finish" silsa for last of May... And also work at the same time, im going to be bit busy :)

That's all,
Mikko L.

p.s. Martin take a look at silsa also :)