epsilon-devel

[Jitter tag v0.9.239] RISC-V and m68k ports, many small changes, updated

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Jitter tag v0.9.239] RISC-V and m68k ports, many small changes, updated poke submodule
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 04:02:35 +0100

I cleaned up some changes in a private branch, and pushed them to
master.  There are many small improvements, and nothing that should
break compatibility.
Some examples are now improved, showing off recent features which would
not be very visible otherwise.

Two new ports: m68k and RISC-V (both 32- and 64-bit).  Great
improvements in the PowerPC port -- even if still 32-bit only.  All
three ports are now feature-complete, like x86_64 and MIPS.  I should
bring SPARC to that level as well, which should not take long.

Unfortunately in order to appreciate ports you would need no-threading,
which I cannot recommend yet in production without defective instruction
replacement.  I know.  Soon.

Updated Jitter's submodule in poke, after checking poke's test suite.
New tag v0.9.239.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".