Re: Xerces question (installation requirements).

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: Xerces question (installation requirements).
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 21:00:34 +0100

Hi,

Debian has an "enigma" package. It could need some updating (I do not
have time for it anymore, so it needs a new maintainer), but the build
logic will likely work without changes.

You can check the build dependencies of the package in the
debian/control file:

https://sources.debian.org/src/enigma/1.20-dfsg.1-2.1/debian/control/

Regards,
Erich Schubert