[Enigma-devel] Startup Error.

From: Ivan Polyakov
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Startup Error.
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 13:04:31 +0300

Good day!

Recently I found your game and ran into a problem. It similar to another which already described in FAQ:

Enigma doesn't start, it gives an error message of the kind “mismatch of state.xml and enigma.score”.

But I don't have file named state.xml. Also game is started and I can play levels, but progress isn't saved. Before exit from game it gives out 2 screens with paths and to the next enter in the game settings and progress of walkthrough are dumped.

How to solve a this problem?
You still need to send the two files described in FAQ?

P.S: I hope you haven't abandoned supporting the game, because I saw last news in 2014... I hope you will answer me.
P.S.S: You are cool! Game is magnificent! And I'm sorry for my English. I tried to convey a thought. :)

Good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Ivan Polyakov