Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma and Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma and Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:52:55 +0200

Hello Sidney,
Thanks for the tip. The comments there now say that there is a fix for SDL in
their latest mercurial commits. I'll look into it once I finally get Lion on
my machines, but this kind of thing is why I would rather wait for issues to
settle down before I upgrade.

Maybe it sufficient if you get the latest SDL and just rebuild?
Alice probably can test the build on Lion for you.

best regards,
Erich Schubert