[Enigma-devel] Re: Yin-Yang Switch Stone

From: Ivan Wick
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: Yin-Yang Switch Stone
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:58:24 -0700

Hi All,
I sent the email below about a month ago and haven't received any
replies about it.
Any thoughts?  Ronald, I got all of your info about MinGW development
(my email to the list on the same day as the one below) so thanks for
that, but I hope you'll understand that the main reason I wanted to
compile any of this myself in the first place was to mess around with
the fun stuff like adding features and items! (:

Ivan