Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma 1.00 beta Released!

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma 1.00 beta Released!
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:33:23 +0100

Hi,

Erich Schubert schrieb:
Hi Ronald,
When I remove the else clause, I'll just end up with "No player 0 defined".
But when I remove the whole if IsInside construct, i can play levels.
I've verified that the player coordinates are passed correctly, and
the level size.

however, the gridpos in src/world.cc IsInsideLevel has a huge y coordinate...
replacing round_down<int>() by int() in the en_set_actor function helped.
But it shouldn't... that does smell like compiler error to me.

round_down as defined in ecl_math.hh is some assembler code for i386 && __GNUC__ !

Set the #if to 0 - if it works I would really like to eliminate the assembler code.

@Daniel - any objections?

Ronald