[Enigma-devel] Original Esprit/Oxyd Sounds

From: Sven Bornemark
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Original Esprit/Oxyd Sounds
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:49:19 +0200

Hi Peter, hi all,

> Since I miss the original sounds in Enigma,..

I missed them to, so a couple of weeks ago I started producing new, fresh
and unique sounds to Enigma. I sent a couple of them to David and he was
delighted. I'm approximately halfway through sound creation now.

> Jürgen Piscol (or Meinolf Schneider) may (or may not)
> have the copyright on them. I believe the author
> would give them to the public domain if asked.

I was under the impression that that was out of the question. That's why I
started producing new sounds.

I don't know what is best. I truly love the original sounds, just like you.
My new ones are also rather cool. Ah well...

Vänliga hälsningar

-Sven-

Virtual Guitarist: http://vg.clubcubase.net
Personal: http://www.bornemark.com/sven