Re: [Enigma-devel] Game Name

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Game Name
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:07:57 +0200

and Jean-Jacques Ardoino wrote:

> Bu there is e problem with the name : Enigma already is the name of a
> Freeverse game (mastermind).

As Johannes already pointed out, there are at least four games called
"Enigma", ours being only one of them.  I don't think that's a real
problem, as long as users do not get too confused.

We've been using "Enigma" for 1 1/2 years now, without anyone
complaining.  It would be a *lot* of work to change the name; if at all
possible, I would prefer to stick with the current one.

Cheers,
Daniel