Re: [bug-report] potential bug of emms-playlist-mode on Emacs 27.1

From: John Wong
Subject: Re: [bug-report] potential bug of emms-playlist-mode on Emacs 27.1
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 11:55:55 +0100

Thanks for testing it out.
I tried starting with emacs -Q, and did only a (require 'emms) after
adding the emms folder in elpa folder to the load path.
And the erroneous behavior of emms-playlist still persists for me in this case.

There is an error message about tq-process-buffer I didn't mention
though, it is:
error in process filter: tq-process-buffer: Spurious communication
from process mpd, see buffer *spurious*

However, I didn't manage to dig further about tq-process-buffer and
Spurious communication, because they're not in the search results of
major search engines.

Thanks again, and I will report to the mailing list if I manage to make it work.