Patch for MPD consume mode

From: Ian Eure
Subject: Patch for MPD consume mode
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 22:14:14 -0800

Hello,

I have a patch for EMMS which fixes a bug with the MPD player when the server is in consume mode. I saw a bug report about this from 2014, but I guess it never got fixed.

I’d like to contribute the patch, and am looking for the next steps to do that. I don’t have a current copyright assignment, since I’ve changed jobs since the last time I contributed to a GNU project.

What do I need to do to in order to get this into EMMS?

Thanks,

 -- Ian